Samsung 25R 18650 Battery 2500mAh INR 20a 3.6V
- This cheap deal for the INR 18650 2500mah Battery (2 Pack) or lowest price was obtained on September 14, 2021 7:18 am. Cheapest price found at centralvapors.com where you can purchase this vape at a low price of 4.69, which is 45% less than the cost at Breazy ( 8.50).
- Check the price panel to see more cheap vaping deals and pick a preferred e-cig vendor.
$ 10 $ 10
Price is per piece
Samsung INR 18650 25R Battery
The Authentic Samsung INR18650 25R 18650 is a rechargeable high drain battery with 2500mAh capacity and in the flat top without protection PCB. Samsung INR18650-25R 2500 mAh 20A Battery is the latest battery from Samsung that is capable of handling continuous amperage of 20 amp!
A Longer Life Cycle
For the sake of those who don’t know what a cycle is, let’s characterize it. It’s the time between a full charge and a complete discharge of the battery. If someone inquires about the age of your battery, you should answer by informing them of the battery’s cycle count.
As a result, the Samsung 25R has a life of 250 cycles. The optimum constant discharge rate, which is 20A, is, of course, evaluated. As a result, after 250 cycles, the maximum capacity of this Samsung battery would be 1500mAh or lower. This equates to nearly 60% of the battery’s initial capacity.
It has a pleasant operating temperature.
The temperature of the battery is extremely important. If you don’t pay attention, your battery will quickly deplete. In fact, if the temperature rises too high, your battery may burst. This Samsung battery, however, is not one of them.
This one is made to run at the lowest temperatures possible while still providing just enough capacity to bring you operating and producing great vapors.
The current is fantastic.
A battery with the largest efficiency would generally have a lower current rating under normal conditions. It’s more of a trade-off, where you have to sacrifice capacity in exchange for a high current rating and low running temperature.
Samsung 25R does a fantastic job of balancing this out. Its maximum continuous discharge rate is set at 20A, which is just high enough to guarantee excellent performance without overheating the battery.
It’s Difficult to Hit
When it comes to vaping, finding a battery with a high voltage is a must. You would certainly get hard hits if the voltage is correct, as more power will be supplied to your coil, resulting in massive vapor.
When fully charged, this battery has a total voltage of 4.2 volts, but with a nominal voltage of 3.6 volts, it can now operate for longer periods of time, which is ideal for both mechanical and controlled device users.
– Weight: 45g
– Cycle Info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge cycles
– After Fresh Charge: 4.2V
– Nominal Capacity: 2500 mAh
– Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05V, 100 mA cut-off
– Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
– Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
– Do Not Discharge below: 2.5V
– Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0-50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
– Flat Top Battery
– Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
– Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
– Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20A (at 25 degrees C)
– Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm