SMOK NFIX Pod System Vape Pen Kit | 25w 700mAh
- Cheap vaping deals available at Flawlessvapeshop, Vaporfi, Directvapor, Ejuices, Vapordna, Breazy, Vapesourcing, Eightvape, Centralvapors, Ecigmafia, Blazedvapes, Provape, Alivape, Smoktech, Myvpro, Myfreedomsmokes.
- Cheapest price found at flawlessvapeshop.com where you can purchase the SMOK Nfix Pod System Kit 25w | 10th Anniversary | Final Sale at a low price 12.90, which is 60% less than the cost at Smoktech ( 31.99).
- This cheap deal for the SMOK Nfix Pod System Kit 700mAh 25W lowest price was obtained on April 18, 2021 11:37 am.
$ 35 $ 35
SMOK NFIX Pod System Vape Pen Kit
The Smok Nfix does not seem to stand out from the crowd at first sight, but appearances may be deceiving. While the unit seems to be plain, it is not due to its embedded chipset, which allows for variable wattage output in the smallest possible form factor. Since the dimensions are just incredibly slim and its weight is just 32 grams, it’s the perfect portable AIO vape cup. The pod is also ergonomic, which means it will feel good in your hand even if you’re away or on the go. Lots of color choices and gunmetal green are among the available finishes.
Furthermore, the Nfix has an optimized 700mAh battery, which is ideal for heavy consumers who want to vape all day without having to recharge. The battery is charged through the Smok Nfix Pod Kit’s Type-C USB port, which is located on the rim. The battery to the pod will stay stable in this manner, and recharging will take just 60 minutes. Finally, you can conveniently set performance anywhere between 1 and 25 watts using a tiny OLED monitor with a sideways side menu and a handy change button.
The Nfix pods are attached to the battery unit via magnetic contacts, which ensure a safe and fast connection. Every pod is also transparent, allowing you to see the e-liquid level, which can exceed 3mL and is made of PCTG for health purposes. Refilling the Smok Nfix pod is easy and secure since you just need to delete the pod and enter a side-fill slot concealed behind a plug.
Smok has performed a series of experiments in their lab to determine the best approach for retaining the taste of your preferred e-juice. As a result, they developed the Nfix DC 0.8ohm MTL pod, which features dual coils, produces a lot of flavorful vapor, and can handle up to 25 watts of electricity. The Nfix, as per Smok, “truly unlocks vape flavors” so you can get the vaping experience you love. Furthermore, by joining the pod vertically and immediately striking the coil, two symmetrically positioned air intake holes at the top boost the flavors even more.
The Nfix is thin, compact, and comes in a variety of colors for a traditional look, with a width of 13mm and a lightweight. The optimized battery has a capacity of 700mAh and can produce power between 1 and 25 watts. Intelligent atomizer identification, security protection suite, short circuit protection, and lower power warning are all possible due to a slew of safety measures and an intelligent detection incorporated into the Smok Nfix pod kit chipset. An overcharge safety system is also built into the cell, ensuring that charging ceases when the reactive power exceeds its limit.
The Smok Nfix Kit comes with a couple of Nfix DC 0.8ohm MTL pods, a short Type-C charging cable, and of course a user manual. There are three variations, and they mostly contain the same material.
- 0.69″ OLED Display Screen
- Low Battery Warning
- Short-Circuit Protection
- 0.8ohm DC MTL Pod
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Side Fill System – Silicone Stoppered
- Power Button
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.6-3.0ohm
- Type-C USB Port
- Dimensions – 110.5mm by 21.5mm by 13mm
- Proprietary Chipset
- Wattage Output Range: 1-25W
- Integrated 700mAh Rechargeable Battery
- 8s Cut-Off Protection
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Draw Activated Fire – Auto Firing
- 3mL Refillable Pod
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x NFIX Device
- 2 x 3mL 0.8ohm NFIX DC MTL Pod
VR: :metax:nodesc:ppc16:priox: xnips xline03192021 :Linkrefresh03192021: