Wismec Noisy Cricket II 25 VV Box Mod – DISC REMOVE
- Cheapest price found at megavaper.com where you can purchase the https://www.megavaper.com/product-category/mechanical-mods-1-battery/ at a low price 0.00
- This cheap deal for the https://www.megavaper.com/product-category/mechanical-mods-1-battery/ lowest price was obtained on February 22, 2021 1:10 am.
A Mechanical Mod with Regulated Mode Option.
Wismec Noisy Cricket II D25
The Noisy Cricket II 25 is the updated version of the Noisy Cricket 22 Mechanical Mod. It is quite intelligent and multi-functional. It has a mechanical mod and regulated mod options. Characterized by a series of circuits and multiple protection systems make the device very safe and reliable. In addition, two output power modes are available: direct output and constant voltage output. Simplicity and efficiency make Noisy Cricket II an exceptional and popular product.
Noisy Cricket Features
It works with two high-discharge 18650 batteries, just like the previous model, but it has a spring-pin 510 connection, like most boxes, instead of a potentially dangerous hybrid connector, allowing Noisy Cricket II to also use atomizers head.
When the Noisy Cricket II D25 Mechanical Mod box is switched off you will use 5 clicks from the firing button to turn it on.
Press and hold for 5 seconds to switch from variable voltage mode to bypass mode, which is the mechanical mod mode. This mode will deliver power according to battery voltage remaining the in cell.
Series and Parallel Battery Configuration
The lid of the battery compartment positioned at the bottom can in fact be configured for the series, or the parallel. Series battery configuration will give you more power at 8.4V. If you use parallel battery configuration the power will be 4.2V and last a little bit longer in terms of battery life.
The voltage regulation mode adjustable from 2V to 6V and requires the batteries to be in series configuration. Therefore allows to regulate the delivery of the box.
The LED behind the button flashes faster and faster after each activation detection of remaining battery life depending on the remaining charge of the two batteries. Here are some of the warning light indicator signals.
The LED signals can be seen just above the firing bar.
- 100% to 60% the light remains fixed
- 59% to 30% the light flashes slowly
- 29% to 10% the light flashes faster
- 9% until complete discharge flashes very quickly
The Wismec Noisy Cricket II D25 is a great option if you’re looking for both regulation and mechanical feature with lots of battery life. No over complicated features and really simple operation.
- Dimensions: 48 x 25 x 87mm
- Adjustable Voltage Range: 2.0V – 6.0V
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact
- Requires (2) 18650 Batteries (Batteries Sold Separately)
- Atomizer Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Optional Circuit In Series & Parallel
- Sliding Battery Access Panel
- Adjustable Voltage
- Battery Display Function
- Side Firing Button
1 x Wismec Noisy Cricket II
1 x Warning Card
1 x User Manual