Sony VTC6 18650 Battery | 3000mAh 30A US18650VTC6
- This cheap deal for the Sony VTC6 18650 3000mAh Battery or lowest price was obtained on September 13, 2021 3:07 pm. Cheapest price found at 18650batterystore.com where you can purchase this vape at a low price of $7.99, which is 11% less than the cost at Newvaping (£8.99).
- Check the price panel to see more cheap vaping deals and pick a preferred e-cig vendor.
$ 15 $ 15
Sony VTC6 18650 Battery
The Authentic Sony VTC6 18650 Battery is a rechargeable high drain battery with a dischargeable current of up to 30A. This 18650 battery is in 3000mAh capacity and in flat top without protection PCB.
To avoid confusion with batteries, we refer to a single 18350, 18650, 26650, or other battery as a “vape cell” in this case.
While the test results are objective data, the findings and recommendations we draw from them are solely our opinions based on rating criteria. Before you buy any vape battery cell, make sure you do your homework.
Testing cells to their limits is risky, and it should never, ever be tried by someone who hasn’t carefully researched the risks and how to mitigate them.
If the cell only has one current rating number or says “max discharging current,” I have to presume the manufacturer is saying that the battery cell can be discharged at that current level in any manner, including indefinitely.
We are giving this cell a 15A/3000mAh rating because it’s a wonderful underrated cell. The maximum continuous current listed on the datasheet is 30A, but that’s only if you prevent the discharge when the vape battery cell reaches 80°C, which is a long time before a continuous discharge is complete. Sony’s true continual current rating is 15A. It does, however, operate at a slightly greater voltage than the 30Q and HG2.
This cell has been added to the table of 18650 ratings. A comparison test between both the HG2, 30Q, and VTC6 is currently underway to determine which model offers the best 3000mAh performance but whether the rankings for the 30Q and/or HG2 should be modified.
– Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
– Brand: Sony Energy
– Dimensions: 18.2mm x 64.9mm
– Model: US18650VTC6
– Rechargeable: Yes
– Positive: Flat
– Chemistry: NMC
– Weight: 46.8g
– Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
– Size: 18650
– Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
– Discharge: 15A Max Continuous or 30A Max Continuous with 80C temperature cutoff