Efest 18650 Battery | 3000mAh 35A IMR [Purple]
- This cheap deal for the Efest 18650 3000mAh 35A IMR Battery or lowest price was obtained on September 15, 2021 9:45 am. Cheapest price found at 18650batterystore.com where you can purchase this vape at a low price of $7.99, which is 11% less than the cost at Newvaping (£8.99).
- Check the price panel to see more cheap vaping deals and pick a preferred e-cig vendor.
$ 13 $ 13
Efest IMR 18650 Battery
The Efest IMR Li-Mn 18650 is a Lithium-Ion cell with a capacity of 3000mAh. The maximum discharge impedance of this battery is 35 amps, and the constant discharge current is 20 amps. This long-lasting battery can make a world of difference for mechanical mods and controlled devices alike, thanks to its nominal voltage of 3.7V.
The new Efest is rated at 20 amps and 3000 mAh. It has a similar look to the Samsung 30Q, but it performs slightly better. The useless 35A “pulse” rating is still prominently displayed on the wrap, but the continuous and pulse ratings are listed, which is a welcome change for Efest. Each pair of these newer shiny wrap 18650 batteries comes with a PVC battery case.
It exceeded about 2800mAh at 10A constant. This is typical throughput for a 3000mAh cell at 10A, so I’m giving it a 3000mAh rating.
The humidity reached 67°C at 15A continuous. This is lower than the average temperature of a cell operating at full capacity (CDR).
The humidity reached 81°C at 20A continuous. This temperature is slightly higher than but similar to, the temperature of a cell operating at its CDR, indicating that this will be the vape cell’s true rating.
The temperature reached 95°C when the current was kept constant at 25A. This is significantly greater than the average temperatures of a cell operating at its CDR, indicating that we are operating above the battery cell’s true rating.
Pulsed discharges were included, but I haven’t yet set pass/fail criteria for pulse testing. The discharges were done at a rate of 5 seconds on, 30 seconds off, and at a voltage of 2.5 volts. At each level, a single graph depicts the entire discharge. The voltage sag at various current levels is easier to see on the other chart, which has been peeked in to demonstrate the first 5 minutes.
- Standard Charge: CC/CV (Max Charging Rate 2A)
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 35A
- Battery Size: 18650
- Maximum Discharge: 80A
- Lowest Discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Battery Top: Flat Top
- Scratch Check Authenticity Sticker
- 100% Genuine Efest Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Type: LiMn
1 x Efest IMR 3000mAh 35A 18650 Purple Battery
INFO:metax:lowcont:addslid:ppc2 : xnips xline